“Shop, Spa and Ski,” Combines Europe’s most exclusive shopping experience with a French Alps ski trip, four nights of luxurious vacation for travelers looking to break out of hibernation this winter. Palazzo Parigi, located five minutes from the world famous “quadrilatero della moda” in the heart of Milan, and the renowned ski resort Les Airelles nestled in Courchevel – both members of The Leading Hotels of the World – have partnered to offer a truly unique winter getaway this winter. This exclusive package is available January 10, 2016 - March 31, 2016. Cost is $9,110 double occupancy.
Les Airelles in the French Alps
Landing in Milan’s international airport, travelers will enjoy a smooth car transfer and check into one of Palazzo Parigi’s beautiful suites decorated by Architect Paola Giambelli in partnership with French Interior Designer Pierre Yves Rochon (the 2,690 square-foot Presidential Suite debuted this summer).
Blending the style and elegance of two beloved cities – Milan and Paris – the hotel’s interior offers the warmth of an intimate abode and the hospitality of an elegant palace.
Following a restful night’s sleep and a cozy breakfast in bed or in Palazzo Parigi’s Winter Garden, travelers will embark on a personalized shopping tour complete with VIP access. From Salvatore Ferragamo to Hermès, Valentino, Celine, Dior and Chanel, every high retail shop can be visited.
Returning to the hotel, guests then have the opportunity to rest and rejuvenate after the day’s shopping adventures in the newly opened Grand Spa. The wellness sanctuary offers a variety of massage treatments and beauty rituals set amidst the Moresco style atmosphere.
Palazzo Parigi Presidential Suite bedroom
Additional activities may include local sightseeing throughout Palazzo Parigi’s lively neighborhood. The historic quarter of Brera is at the hotel’s doorstep with its charming cafés and restaurants, while the Duomo is a mere 15-minute walk. After enjoying the perfect taste of Milan, travelers will then be whisked away via a personal car transfer to the beautiful French Alps and iconic Les Airelles hotel.
Palace Les Airelles, a castle in the heart of the most glamorous of French ski resorts is nestled between the mountain peaks and pine trees of the French Alps. Sculpted in the Jardin Alpine’s forest, and decorated with strings of icicle lights, a fairy tale castle appears as if by magic in the crystalline snow. At the edge of Courchevel ski runs, Les Airelles opens the doors to a realm of enchantment.
Guests at Les Airelles will enjoy dedicated and personalized amenities, including a bottle of Champagne to start the alpine adventure and a one-hour massage. In addition to on-property dining options, travelers can also explore the different restaurants throughout Courchevel.
Shop, Spa and Ski Retreat Package From $9,110 double occupancy Palazzo Parigi Hotel and Grand Spa Milano
· One airport car transfer from Milan Linate or Malpensa airport
· 2 night accommodation in a Deluxe Suite with buffet breakfast for two
· Welcome amenities with bottle of champagne upon arrival
· 3 hour personal shopper service in Milan
· 1 Grand Spa voucher for 100 euros (approx. $110 USD)
· 4.5 hour private car transfer from Palazzo Parigi to Les Airelles in Mercedes Class E (private jet experience above the Mont blanc, via Alpine Airlines available at additional cost)
· 2 night accommodation in a Deluxe room
· 1 bottle of Champagne in the room, upon arrival
· Breakfast and choice of lunch OR dinner daily
· Welcome amenities with bottle of Champagne
· One-hour massage at Spa “Cellcosmet pour les Airelles” per person
· 1 Lunch in High Altitude restaurant “Le Chalet de Pierre”, drinks included
· 1 “Les Airelles” branded coat per person
· Transfer to Geneva Airport The Shop, Spa and Ski Retreat package is valid from January 10th through March 31, 2016, based on availability and can conveniently be booked through either Palazzo Parigi or Les Airelles hotel. For more information and to book through Palazzo Parigi, please contact reservations at email@example.com / Tel: +00 39 02 62 56 2222.
# # # About Palazzo Parigi The vision of owner/architect Paola Giambelli with interiors by Pierre-Yves Rochon, Palazzo Parigi Hotel & Grand Spa welcomes business and leisure travelers alike to experience the individually designed and distinctively appointed ninety-eight guest rooms and suites which feature expansive windows and private open-air terraces with garden or city views of the surrounding metropolis.
Palazzo Parigi Presidential Suite bedroom
A member of Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel offers two top gathering spots for guests, visitors and residents. The gourmet restaurant offers refined business lunches and intimate dinners. Bistrot Lounge Caffè Parigi, a convivial bar open daily, has become Milan’s go-to locale for casual breakfasts and afternoon tea as well as relaxed business and social meetings, light dinners, after-work or post-theatre dinner and drinks.
About Les Airelles From the outside, Palace Les Airelles looks like an Alpine fairytale come true, with its wooden balconies, pastel paintings and cozy window nooks. The enchantment continues in the welcoming lounge where guests can linger beside a fireplace on velvet-clad couches.
The hotel's founder was inspired by the life of Empress Elizabeth of Austria (captured so memorably by Romy Schneider in the biopic “Sissi”), and the interiors, created by Christophe Tollemer, showcase an imaginative take on Austro-Hungarian glamour.
Equally grand is the restaurant with menus conceived by Pierre Gagnaire. Les Airelles is a perfectly sumptuous place to return to at the end of a vigorous day on the slopes — the kind of hotel Sissi would have checked in to while visiting Courchevel.